Have your ever contemplated how long you spend in your laundry room every week? In case you’re similar to me there are not very many days that pass by without doing at least one load of laundry. Which is why it’s important to make this chore a little more fun.
What makes you cheerful and satisfies your eyes? Is it the flowers, collectibles, work of art, the beach? Whatever it is, simply recollect that you don’t need to enhance your laundry room in a similar style or topic as the remainder of your home. The initial step to brightening your laundry room is to pick a style. Regardless of whether it be a tropical or a vintage theme, carry it out through your whole laundry room.
The simple tips below can assist you with arranging your laundry room in the way that will help you love it again:
- Consider hanging your laundry bags that will help you sort your whites and colors. This arrangement requires no floor space so it is perfect for a little laundry room.
- If your laundry room has counter space, keep it uncluttered so you can utilize it for folding clothes. On the off chance that you don’t have a counter space in your room, buy a little table which is stain safe and water resistant to give you a space to sort and fold your space.
- Store stain removers, detergents, and other supplies in a cabinet or on a shelf above washer and dryer. You might want to add more shelves for extra storage space.
- Mount your ironing board on the wall.
- Purchase a laundry hamper on wheels so you can move it away when needed.
Putting your space together in a style that satisfies you can really change your disposition about doing laundry. Since this is an every day task for a large portion of us, we should attempt to make the best of it with a beautiful room!
Live, laugh, and love your room!
Use the Super Laundry Guard to keep your clothes from falling behind washer and dryer!
Follow these easy steps to keep your laundry day activities less complicated!